Monday, August 07, 2006

What month is it?

Well, the end of funemployent is near and by near I mean 2 months away. I have a busy couple of weeks. I am in Oregon for the week, back to Lake Collinwood for Ball of Twine Daze, off to Boston/Cape Cod/NYC/possibly Montreal thru the end of August and then to Oregon to start up my new job in mid-September. I'll try to post some pics. Check out this clip from last year's Ball of Twine Daze:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zb3NatXiqg

And, just a couple of dudes drinking some Sparks

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Oh good gawd, you look a little too good in that get-up. And by "good", I don't really mean good. But I think you know what I mean.

Will there be a party for Ball of Twine Dayz?

7:51 PM  
Blogger m said...

I take it back. Not sure if I could handle Ball of Twine Daze. I watched the video.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home