Wednesday, June 07, 2006

2 days Too Many in Bangkok

Crowded Markets.

Bangkok is a super dirty city. Its completely unorganized, I guess I was spoiled by Tokyo. It is super cheap though and the food is delicious. I ate every kind of thai food from street vendors, at about 50cents a meal, my $ could go a long ways in Bangkok. The prostitution in Bangkok is horrendous, I didn't think that it would bother me, but its in your face all day, every day. All of these dirty old white guys walking around with really young thai girls in the markets during the day and go-go bars in which there are 40 thai girls sitting around, when you walk in as a westerner...they start going nuts. You may ask, "this sounds fun?" It isn't, I find it really depressing.

Then, I hopped a 14 hour overnight bus and 4 hour ferry to the islands!

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Ewwww. That is so disturbing.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palmieri left. (Oh yeah, Springer too)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home