Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tokyo - HOLY SH#@!T


Well, I am 7,500 miles from home at this point and all nervousness is gone. I am completely overwhelmed by the city. I have only been off the plane for a few hours and am completely exhausted, but the part of the city I am in is great. It's really confusing, because there isn't english on any of the signs for stores and food...but I am sure I'll figure it out. I guess on the plane ride over, I had convinced myself that Tokyo wouldn't be much different than NYC, but this place makes NYC look like Eden Prairie. I need some rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger fakeplastic said...

That's quite the compact lodging you've found. Good thing they threw in the TV. Hate to see your viewing interrupted by world travels.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Kraemerica said...

Yah, especially with all of the shows in Japanese...its really worthwhile. You know how I am about missing Wheel of Fortune!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home