Sunday, May 28, 2006

The road to LA







I made it to LA, 2000 miles in 3 days. I went a little crazy with all of the driving over the last couple days. The more miles between me and MN, the less nervous I was about the trip. With the windows down and shirt off (chapin style), I made it across the West. The scenery between Denver and Nevada was amazing. I need to spend some more time at the Utah parks. Unfortunately, there were no run-ins with mormons. Well, I am going to crash at my friend's place for the night and off to Tokyo in the morning.

Best sign along the way:
Correctional Facility do not stop for hitchhikers

Best country song lyric:
It ain't home til you take the wheels off

2 Comments:

Blogger fakeplastic said...

It looks beautiful! Keep up the blogging, I want to know everything that happens to you. I'll blog Bonnaroo, belatedly, in exchange.

8:55 AM  
Blogger m said...

Love the Correctional Facility sign. Also, I think you should have picked up a hitch hiker, it would make a good story for the blog...although I suppose the results might not have been "ideal".

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home