Monday, September 18, 2006

On the Road Again, Again.

The golf is fully-packed with basically all of my belongings. Surprisingly, I managed to get pretty much everything I needed into the car. Not to mention, attached on-and-around the car (snowboard, windsurfing gear, kiteboarding gear, skateboard, and bike). Lets get EXTREME (mountain dew should sponsor me).

It was really sad to leave my family and friends. Once again, the nervousness slips away with the miles stacking up on the odometer. I made it to Sheridan, Wyoming and decided to crash for the night. Tomorrow, I am onto Missoula to stay with Tyson and Janna. Pretty uneventful on the road. FYI, the South Dakota route takes much longer and there really isn't much to see. I just couldn't handle driving through North Dakota twice in the matter of 3 months. Checked out the Maize Palace.

Best Sign:
Crazy Woman Creek

Best country song lyrics:
Need a big 'ol beer, and lil 'ol you

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen any possums along the way?

Trick question! According to Wikipedia, possums only live in Austraila and New Zealand. Opossums live in North America.

By my calculations, this should provide 6.7 hours worth of drunken fireside conversation material.

10:03 AM  
Blogger m said...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T - dissing my home state? Not cool, Kraemer, not cool.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kraemerica said...

No possums along the way...they must have been curled up in their beds, moaning in pain. ha

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kraemerica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:15 PM  
Blogger m said...

North Dakota is still waiting for her apology.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home