Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update:

I'm done with my job on wednesday.
I'm hoping to meetup and host the www.jokesacrossamerica.net/jokes/ crew at my house.
I'm headed back to Minnesota on this thursday for a week.
I'm attending Bumbershoot Music Festival in Seattle.
I'm going whitewater rafting on the White Salmon River.
I'm going fly fishing on the Yakima River.
I'm moving to Eugene, Oregon.
I'm possibly doing a sailboat tour of the Columbia or surfing trip down the Coast.
I'm going to the University of Oregon's PPPM Program.

Lets party it up in Minnesota...Start hinting at sickness this week at your workplace in preparation for a "sick day" next week.

Falls Creek Falls, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington

3 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Did you take that picture? It's amazing.

Looking forward to seeing you!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Kraemerica said...

Yah I took that picture! Its my favorite waterfall in the area. Only a 3 mile hike and no one is ever there.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Gorge Girl said...

I'm pretty sure I took that one. But I guess I didn't copyright it so Kraemerica feels he can take credit for the creative genius of others.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home